The safety of all clients is a priority and to minimise the risk of Covid-19, strict hygiene and social distancing procedures have been put in place.
Our preventative measures are as follows:
- We are currently unable to accept walk-in clients. All appointments must be pre-arranged.
- On arrival, please use the hand sanitiser in reception and check in via the QR code to the NHS Test and Trace app.
- Between clients, all contact surfaces will be changed or sterilised accordingly and time has been allotted to ventilate the room.
- Please attend your appointment on time to avoid possible crossover with another client, and please attend alone with minimal personal possessions.
- Despite restrictions being lifted in England, certain coronavirus variants remain very transmissable. As beauty treatment involves close personal contact, please continue to wear a face mask unless your treatment requires removal of it. Some clients who attend for treatment are in a vulnerable category so my aim is to keep the salon as safe as possible.
- Please provide your email address when making a booking as a Covid-19 questionnaire will be sent for you to fill in and bring along to your appointment. If you are unable to do this, you will be asked to fill a form in on arrival but please bring your own pen.
- Finally, but most importantly, if you or anyone in your household has suspected Covid-19 symptoms, please cancel and rearrange your appointment – you will not be charged.
Thank you so much for your continued support, your kindness and understanding, and for helping to keep us all safe.