The safety of all clients is a priority and to minimise the risk of Covid-19, strict hygiene and social distancing procedures have been put in place.
Our preventative measures are as follows:
- We are currently unable to accept walk-in clients. All appointments must be pre-arranged.
- On arrival, please use the hand sanitiser in reception.
- Between clients, all contact surfaces will be changed or sterilised accordingly and time has been allotted to ventilate the room.
- Please attend your appointment on time to avoid possible crossover with another client, and please attend alone with minimal personal possessions.
- The government guidance recommends wearing a face mask in enclosed spaces. If you don’t have one, one can be provided.
- There will be no magazines and unfortunately I can’t offer drinks for the time being.
- Please provide your email address when making a booking as a Covid-19 questionnaire will be sent for you to fill in and bring along to your appointment. If you are unable to do this, you will be asked to fill a form in on arrival but please bring your own pen.
- Unfortunately, I have had to add a £3 fee onto your appointment to help with the cost of PPE and the staggering of appointments. I hope you can understand the reasons for this.
- Finally, but most importantly, if you or anyone in your household has suspected Covid-19 symptoms, please cancel and rearrange your appointment – you will not be charged.
Thank you so much for your continued support, your kindness and understanding, and for helping to keep us all safe.